Contra Costa College Culinary Arts will be hosting its 12th Annual Food and Wine Event at the Student Plaza on Sunday, April 28, 2019. Proceeds from this event will go toward the improvement of the culinary arts facility and especially toward our scholarship fund.
Each year we invite over 40 popular restaurants and wineries to join with the students to present a brilliant offering of culinary excellence. Participating restaurants offered samples of their signature dishes. Tasting from the many participating wineries and micro breweries also offered along with non-alcoholic beverages. A silent & live auction, Tree of Abundance and Cake Raffles also planned.
We are asking you to join the Culinary Arts Program as one of the participates this year by providing:
- Food and Beverage Samples for 1,000 to 1,200 guests, including small plates, napkins and plastic utensils as appropriate
- Knowledgeable, trained, personnel to cover booth between the hours of 11:00 am and 3:00 pm
- Equipment to meet department of health requirements
- Promotional and advertising materials for your business to have available for patrons
And we will provide:
- 8″ tables with linen cover and name of business sign
- Students representative to help you unload, set up and clean (if require)
- Department of health sanitation and safety information
- Hand washing and utensil sanitation stations
- A souvenir wine glass for all patrons
- Event promotional material to place in your business
- Two FREE admission to the event
- No participation fee
The Culinary Arts department is one of several financially independent vocational programs at Contra Costa College. Monies raised by the Annual Food and Wine Event provide the additional funding necessary for our comprehensive program of study and are especially designated for culinary scholarships to study abroad. Last year’s fundraising efforts made it possible to award ten fortunate students an opportunity to travel to Italy for a two week culinary instructional program. The opportunity to study abroad enriches students with history, architecture and more importantly, first hand encounters with authentic cuisine, while being immersed in a rich culture renowned for its food.
Please consider this unique opportunity to affect our students’ educational course by contributing to this year’s Food and Wine event. Know that your contribution will be sincerely acknowledged and most appreciated by all those who are involved in the culinary program. For participation forms click here.
If you have questions, or would like to make arrangements for a VIP table at the Food and Wine Event, please contact Angel Chau at the Culinary Arts Department. Her email: info@contracostafoodandwine .com, her phone: 510-215-3878.